2013년 2월 25일 월요일

I think I've found one Recommend for cheap makeup cosmetics online wholesale for Parsley & Mandarin Mild Foam of SKINFOOD

I think I've found one Recommend for cheap makeup cosmetics online wholesale for Parsley & Mandarin Mild Foam of  SKINFOOD


SKINFOOD Parsley & Mandarin Mild Foam 150 ml



This is a precious review written by customer who bought product on our website.

click here if you love it




Volume : 150ML

I finished using the iSA KNOX cleansing foam and 
I was looking for a cheap place to buy
and I visited the Skin Food store!
I bought the SKINFOOD Parsley & Mandarin Mild Foam (trouble care). 
The green and the purple ones next to the foam cleansing are the samples. 
Skin Food's samples are so big and pretty. LOL





This is the back of the foam cleanser. There is something weird over here. The area that I've marked with the pink says <Open Here>. 
I opened it and found out that the instructions were written in English and Korea.  LOL








The foam came out very well and even though the smell was a little strong, it smelled very nice. 
It erased the make-ups very well and it was also very cheap. I think it's a great product. 
One of the disadvantages would be that the lid was too loose. Water may go into the lid if you place it in areas that have water. Well.. I don't think that's a big problem. 
The reason why expensive cosmetics are expensive is because of their expensive containers. 
It sort of lacked moisture, but I think it's pretty okay for a person like me who has an oil skin. 
What I like the most about this product is that it didn't have much oil and the fact that it wasn't oily.

The 'Shiseido Perfect Whip' that I bought in Japan had made so much foam 
but it didn't clean the skin very cleanly. 
I remember myself cleansing my face many times again because it didn't erase the make-ups on my nose and eyes. I was looking for a product that made a lot of foam and I think I've found one!

<cI think I've found one Recommend for cheap makeup cosmetics online wholesale for Parsley & Mandarin Mild Foam of  SKINFOOD>


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기