2012년 10월 16일 화요일

[HERA] Age Away Intensive Water 150ml - Skin / Toner




HERA Age Away Intensive Water / Emulsion Intensive / modders Fire LX / Intensive Cream and Hera White set of programs

Hera product you've never used the fact that without the malleable minutes trying to review, but not so coincidentally, Hera, and Hera Age Away set white set of programs

I buy the new conventional. Aunt says not anymore. Imagine how a set of two products to cosmetics, I'm not sure what






Proposal that out of the package yet seen the photo above taken out of this colt, seen today. Hera White Program Radiance Water, White program and biogenic effects, Hera White Program biogenic cream, Eye Serum White Program biogenic became

Hera White program tomorrow, I'll upload reviews to try. HERA Age Away Intensive Use this time ~


 Configuration HERA Age Away Intensive Water (skin), Intensive Emulsion (Lotion), Intensive Cream
Age Away modifier LX and became


Intensive Emulsion capacity: 120ml
HERA Age Away Intensive Cream Capacity: 50ml
HERA Age Away modifier LX Capacity: 40ml




Also slip my hand. Intensive pumping emulsion once would look like. Rice water instead of being whiter very similar color, it's
Incense incense .. I hate This incense Because I'm a man, old cosmetics, most men do not like I'd like, uh ... express ...

When I was a kid, just the traditional mother, that the girls had used incense .. I this just cosmetic (foundation) aroma is the smell of hate
Some disagreeable injury to get a lot. Intensive water or cream flavor is weak and Intensive Emulsion only this fragrance is not a scent like this. This emulsion flavor

Bugging me .. just more than shovel ten or aunt of the traditional flavor ... bots This expresses not know what flavor would you .. "I me with such pretty bad ... I'm the exact flavor expressive;, at least thirty or more cosmetic fragrance and balrimseong feeling I guess so the cosmetic recommended for young people not going to guess.



HERA Age Away Intensive Emulsion it's hand-rubbed appearance a couple of times.The other hand, is a little stuffy feel a sense of being fairly moist
Look even I'm rubbing it on your hands now the last two hours is tacky (water, emulsions, creams very little hands on a lot of cover you may)
've Got a feeling. Looks larger photo Click to

Certainly ten or twenty I want is a little cosmetic. But anyone, I use water or a good sense of the moist, scented cream, I think that is more intense
I'm gonna

No original ten cosmetics cosmetics abou twenty cosmetic shovel ten more separate such cosmetic ingredients such classification is divided into that deal. Just feels phase, the cosmetics container design phase, or that favorite mother age, smoothness, shine and substance (chemical composition), a large part
It's just to take



The photo above shows the HERA Age Away Intensive Water's a typical toner is a (growing) .., You can just use it quite moisturizing
Click'm not the lack of feeling! Look slightly flowing look squeezed into a greater appearance (formulation) the degree of viscosity

Later be modified post or reply when the modifier LX Dual ago Whew cream, ingredient review'll then I'll reply to it, if
In fact, my intent informing him Ingredients and consumer reviews cosmetic ingredient, even arguing Refurbished indifferent or just purchase minutes

Most who purchased this product, tell him to because I've seen written about the feelings or formulation.
Photo of the vessel below the top of the form. Might be wondering, I'm gonna refer




're Like peeling off the lid.
Leftmost HERA Age Away water containers, Age Away emulsion in the middle, the fourth third modifier, not cream Hera Away

Maybe tomorrow I'll be used to review program effects, including 09 first photos of Hera White raised. 'll Try one or two pick reviews. Malleable minutes.

Do I If you do not discard or acquaintances know the cosmetics buy cosmetics like to review or blog Welcome to offering original

 Mother I made scented cosmetics bundle street map without Hera Age Away is not good, you'll end up using.; Too of my products
Limits for the cosmetics and the mother of a little romance ... hehe
I say not to use conventional cosmetics on the market, so my product enough to use, and incredibly good description but sandfish's a ...

Hera White Program effector Hera White Program is the first time a few days ago I thought I roughly I see today a little bit popular seem to be.


Visit onepointmall.com

http://onepointmall.com/index.php/cosmetic/amorefacific/hera/cheap-cosmetic-make-up-amore-pacific-hera-age-away-intensive-water-150ml-skin-toner.html



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기