2012년 10월 25일 목요일

SKINFOOD Green Tea Milk Cleansing Foam (Fresh) 150ml



Skinfood Green Tea Milk Cleansing Foam Bueaty
2012/06/01 17:07


Hello
Choco Mong, let's not long ago purchased Skin Food Green Tea Milk Cleansing Foam reviews.
So, review start ~!> 0 <

Capacity: 150mL

으힝.Digital camera as I took even though though and sorry so blurry listed points (nod) ㅜ ㅜ digital camera lens has the taste gone nowadays blurred half in .. ㅠ ㅜ Anyway after the first time when I was the appearance of the milk feel two simple and was great to ^ ^ And as vinyl wrapped is ~! * ^ ^ *


Vinyl release with one hand and pick Cleansing Foam I saw> 3 <loosely in his hand've attend enough capacity more money I guess


Lid closed Snap (?) Format that can be opened to slip cleansed consider something like this (? Keke) paste messes .. Anyway

I saw it peeled ~


I saw one in my hand, Eyebrow, eyeliner, lipstick, eye shadow, sunscreen, BB cream, RMB apply ~!













제가 화장실에 Rubbing vagina go door question, and then thoroughly washed back into my room, saw a dip to come! See that? 're Neatly erased> _ <
Watches rating!>,, <

Rating
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Advantages: smells nice, good detergency, nice price and the capacity you do not mind I
Smell the delicious smell Disadvantages: sometimes eat when you want because there is (are dangerous! ㅋ ㅋ c c)
Repurchase doctors: 84%
What advantages to be all right, I guess I think many ^ 0 ^

More than chocolate Mong was ~ * ^ ^ *





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기