2013년 2월 7일 목요일

benefit cosmetics for Line Mascra of ETUDE HOUSE


benefit cosmetics for  Line Mascra of ETUDE HOUSE


Etude House Line Nuance Duo

Etude House Line Nuance Duo

 

Etude House Line Nuance Duo No.2


 This is a maker that corrects your eyes! The liner is in one side and the shadow is in the other side. 

<benefit cosmetics for  Line Mascra of ETUDE HOUSE>




 
This product quite long and looks like a pen. This product allows you to do your make-up at once because it has both a shadow and a liner on each side. It's a product that can be carried around and it's also very handy. There were several colors, but I chose the one with much pearls because I always wanted a girlish product with much pearls in it. I actually had a product that I wanted to buy, but I bought this because I really liked the color!


<benefit cosmetics for  Line Mascra of ETUDE HOUSE>

 As you can see in the photograph, the shadow is in one side with the tip. And Since the tip is made with a spring, the shadow is smeared on the tip whenever you open and close it. 
The liner is an auto-pencil type liner and the color can see been on the photograph below. 



<benefit cosmetics for  Line Mascra of ETUDE HOUSE>

 I usually take out the liner long and apply the shadow quite widely because I have a double eyelid only on one side of my eyes. Since the liner of this product was quite light, I had to use an extra black eyeliner. Should I call it a point shadow color rather than an eyeliner? It would be actually better to mix several shadows because I believe the colors stands out a bit too much for a shadow base. 


<benefit cosmetics for  Line Mascra of ETUDE HOUSE>


Click here to purchase the product.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기