2013년 2월 7일 목요일

benefit cosmetics for Repair Hair Essence of ETUDE HOUSE


benefit cosmetics for  Repair Hair Essence of ETUDE HOUSE


ETUDE HOUSE Silk Scarf Repair Hair Essence 60ml

ETUDE HOUSE Silk Scarf Repair Hair Essence 60ml



 
This is a hair essence that I've recently bought at Etude House. 
I am using the essence 365 day a year because I have such a weak hair. What a pitiful woman I am.. It seems like I am concerning a lot more about my essence and treatment recently. 
I'll now begin my review on Etude house Silk Scarf Repair Hair Essence, which I believe is a great product by considering its low price. :)




 <benefit cosmetics for  Repair Hair Essence of ETUDE HOUSE>

ETUDE HOUSE Silk Scarf Repair Hair Essence  (60ml)


 Isn't it really cheap? I bought this in a real hurry because it was cheap and also because I finished using the 'Silk Therapy' that I had been using with my younger sister. The other reason for buying this product is because I've also finished using the 'Damage Oil' by Mise en scene. 
In fact, I bought this because it was cheap and also because most of the hair essences were quite similar from each other. I bought it while I was at the Etude House store and the clerk at the store kept on telling me that it had a great fragrance and everything. LOL :)



<benefit cosmetics for  Repair Hair Essence of ETUDE HOUSE>

The product has the typical design of Etude House. 
The pink color was really attractive. The product was pink in general and the only thing that's disturbing me is that you cannot read the words on it because the words are written in white. 
Of course,  I don't usually read them. I simply read the warnings on it. LOL


<benefit cosmetics for  Repair Hair Essence of ETUDE HOUSE>


 You can see the pumping-type mouth when you open the plastic lid. 
I personally thought that it had such a small mouth, but quite a lot came out when I pumped it. 
It's really nice because it's small~ LOL 



  I pumped it once on the back of my hand. 
It's a bit sticky and heavy. I've been avoiding oily essences like this and had been using refreshing essences until a few years ago because I've had such a dry skin, but I've grown fond of essences like this because the end of my hair is extremely dry and also because my hair became rough and dry all the time. In addition, it had such a great smell just like what the clerk at Etude House told me. However, that smell doesn't last on your hair for a very long time. 
I've been expecting a feeling  of a hair perfume, but a hair essence is merely a hair essence and nothing more. LOL :)



<benefit cosmetics for  Repair Hair Essence of ETUDE HOUSE>

 This is before using the product.
My hair tends to become very rough and dry because my hair is extremely thin. 
And that's why I always have to set my hair with an essence. 


 

 

<benefit cosmetics for  Repair Hair Essence of ETUDE HOUSE>

 

I usually apply the product at the end of my hair. I thought that applied the product quite evenly, but the upper part was such a mess when I took the photograph with the flash on. LOL
But it did really make a world a difference. Don't you also think that my hair had become much more calm?  LOL I used to think that I don't have to put on anything on my hair. But my hair definitely looked rough and dry when I didn't apply anything. Now, I actually believe essence is essential especially during those days when there's a lot of statics. Even though I was not able to feel my hair becoming like silk all of a sudden, I use it everyday to calm my hair down because my hair is very easily damaged and also because it's really cheap. :) 

<benefit cosmetics for  Repair Hair Essence of ETUDE HOUSE>

Click here to purchase the product.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기