2013년 2월 18일 월요일

SKINFOOD Carrot Cleansing Foam 150ml Review


SKINFOOD Carrot Cleansing Foam 150ml

SKINFOOD Carrot Cleansing Foam 150ml




 I bough the SKINFOOD Carrot Cleansing Foam 
because I always tend to use cleansing creams very quickly. 



 

I think SKINFOOD has a such a pretty design. 


 

I think it should be good for students because it's very mild. 




What caught my eyes was that it didn't have paraben in it. 
I found out how bad paraben is several days ago. 
Let's use good stuff!



 

I took off the seal. 



 

You can simply squeeze out the amount that you want. LOL




It's white. 
I couldn't really smell the carrot. 
It didn't really smell like cosmetics nor smelled like any fruit. 
It was a kind of smell that I smelled for the first time. 



 

Take a look at the foam.
I've become fond of these foams recently. 



 

I encourage you to try it out 
because the ingredients are pretty good and it's not that expensive. 






Click here to purchase the product.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기