2013년 2월 18일 월요일

SKINFOOD Peach Sake Mask Sheet Review


SKINFOOD Peach Sake Mask Sheet

SKINFOOD Peach Sake Mask Sheet

 

I'll introduce a sheet mask to you today. 
I am really fond of this product because it's related to peach, which is one of my favorite fruits.
It says on the back that it contains 23mg of peach extracts!

You would definitely have to relax your skin by providing nutrition
after exhausting the skin with all that makeups. LOL
And that's why I bought this mask sheet!
I have such an oily skin and this essence mask sheet is known to 
take care of the big pores and seum

It would be more effective if you choose the one that matches with your skin type!




 

The instructions and ingredients are written on the back. 



 

I took off the cover. I also uploaded this picture because I was bored. LOL




I was able to smell the sweet smell of peaches. Hmm.. I personally love sweet smells!
The content in the box looks like this. 


 

Oh gosh~ I have to show my face now. This is my face. 
I cut the photograph in half so that you can't see my eyes. 

I took this after washing my face. 



 I really didn't apply anything on my face. 
Please just take a look and nothing more. 
I applied the mask sheet on my face. 
The mask so so cold and it felt really nice~ LOL
I applied the the essence that got on my hands while applying the mask on my face on my face. LOL




I stayed like this for about 10 to 15 minutes. LOL
And finally took it off~
You should gently tap the essence that didn't get absorbed. 

Ta-da






 
Does it look more smooth and moist?
LOL
That's the end of my review. :)


Click here to purchase the product.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기