2013년 2월 18일 월요일

Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Mist Review


Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Mist

Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Mist


 

A really cute mist came out~ LOL
I guess most of you have seen this already.. but let me introduce it anyway. 




Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Mist
Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Mist (For sky skin), Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Mist (For oily skin)
Volume : 60ml




 
I thought that the back was even more cute. 
LOL it's really adorable.
I just wanna stroke the back. LOL



Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Mist has two types~
The white one is for the oily skin and the pink one is for the dry skin. 

I don't usually use a mist, 
but I spray it after washing my face in my bathroom 
because the 3-seconds miniaturization is very popular these days.  



 
It's such a cute mist that fits right in your hand. :)
I am sure that it will get much of my love. 





 It sprayed quite well. 
I sort of sprayed densely on one area rather than to be gently sprayed widely .
There is a quite a bit of difference in its particles because there are two types, 
but both of them sprayed very quite well. There shouldn't be any problems with it. 
However, it would be a bit too much to spray it on top of your make-ups.
I think it would be better to use it for the purpose of providing moisture on your skin. 

Also, I encourage you to spray it from far away when you are applying it on your face
because It gets sprayed evenly in that way. 





It has a cool and refreshing smell and the smell isn't too dense. 
It is known to contain cabbage extracts, lemon extracts, pineapple extracts and the celtic water of France, which are known to be very effective in controlling the sebum. 

The particles are quite light and it has a very good smell. 
It is a kind of mist that you want to use when it's hot and sweaty. 






It has a sweeter smell but it's not too dense. 
It's a mist that is recommended for those people who have dry skin and I think it is more effective in moisturizing the skin by looking at the fact that it is slower in its absorption. 
Because it's a little sticky. 
If you are a sort of person who has a very dry skin after washing your face, you can probably use it very frequently. And you know how your skin becomes extremely dry in your office especially during summer because of the air conditioning. I think you can use it in those circumstances. 

Despite its disadvantages, it's a mist that can be forgiven because it's cute. LOL
Rather than to focus on its specific functions, I think it's a fairly good mist that can be used daily. I do not encourage your to carry it around because it's sort of heavy. :)


Click here to purchase the product.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기