2013년 2월 18일 월요일

Tonymoly Kiss Lover Lipstick Review


Tonymoly Kiss Lover Lipstick

Tonymoly Kiss Lover Lipstick


 
 
Tonymoly Kiss Lover Lipstick * Tonymoly Kiss Lover Style * Tonymoly Lipstick


STYLE 1. Creates smooth lips with its moist coating  film
STYLE 2. Expresses a vital and clear color
STYLE 3. Expresses the lips that you want to kiss with its attractive volume
STYLE 4. The moist color lasts for a long time, for it contains the 'Super Moisture Oil Complex' containing 10 difference vegetable oil and butter. 



 The 'Tonymoly Kiss Lover Style', a lipstick that calls for a kiss

It has a design that looks just like a lipstick and the thin black stick matches very well with the word 'style'. It has five different colors and I think you should be able to use it based on your feeling of the day if you have each color. You should be able to buy them all because it's not very expensive. :)





 
I also bought the three colors that I usually like, 
which I believe are the colors that are preferred by many people. 

Tonymoly Kiss Lover Style PK03 - Peony Pink
Tonymoly Kiss Lover Style BE01 - Mood Beige
Tonymoly Kiss Lover Style PRD03 - Apple Red




 

The left is when I've applied Peony Pink, Apple Red and Mood Beidge once and the right is when I've applied them twice. 






Tonymoly Kiss Lover Style
BE01 Mood Beige
 

Tonymoly Kiss Lover Style
PK03 Peony Pink 
 

Tonymoly Kiss Lover Style
RD03 Apple Red


 
I was able to find out that it was lipstick that is similar to a moist lip balm which has a moisturizing effect. It applies very well and the colors come out very well. I didn't see the difference in the colors on my lips because I've already tested on my back of my hands. 

I personally like the Apple Red very much because I have a lot colors that are close to the Mood Beige. The red color is always popular during winter and I think it's even more popular this winter~ Anyways, I think the beauty function of my Galaxy Note 2 made me look very bright and pretty. LOL



 I think Tonymoly Kiss Lover Lipstick would be enough for this winter 
because the colors are very pretty, the colors come out very well and also because it's moist!!


Click here to purchase the product.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기