2013년 1월 22일 화요일

ETUDE HOUSE BAKING POWDER CRUNCH PORE SCRUB Review


ETUDE HOUSE BAKING POWDER CRUNCH PORE SCRUB


ETUDE HOUSE BAKING POWDER CRUNCH PORE SCRUB




 I originally wanted to buy the Volcano Pore Pack by INNISFREE, but they were out of stock and I couldn't wait until they came in. So I bought this instead. It really came into my eyes because the packaging was so adorable and cute. 






 
The package is a very small and adorable package fits right in your hand.
The materials seems like a sterilized milk pack. If you look closely into the photograph, you'll be able to see the dotted lines. The dotted lines make you easier to open it. However, those dotted lines are not functioning very well. It's quite hard to open because the dots are so small. You can simple cut it open with a scissor. The instructions are quite simple and precise. You should always be careful so that it doesn't go into your eyes, because there is baking powder in it. 


 I bought the product on September 2nd and the manufacturing date was July 13th. It's very nice.
The expiration date is 12 month. Of course, I would finish using it before that :)





This is how it looks like when you put some on the back of your hands.
It's not like very watery. It's quite thick and it isn't sticky. 
It is known to contain over 40% of baking power and the small white particles are the baking powder. They are quite rough to the skin. 

The ingredients of  BAKING POWDER CRUNCH PORE SCRUB are : sodium bicarbonate(45%), purified water, glycerin,silica, hydrated silica, olive oil, PEG-8 ester, Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, cellulose gum, propanediol, Disodium EDTA, lemon peel oil, orange peel oil, Phenoxyethanol

By looking at that it contains 45% of it, It looks like sodium bicarbonate is the baking powder.
You can also smell the lemon and I think this is because lemon peel oil are in it. It was very refreshing to me and I think that is because there was the smell of lemon. It's quite thick and it runs down on your face because water gets mixed on the face. I've heard a lot of people say that baking powders are good for scrubbing the pores and this product contains over 40% of it. I certainly believe you'll be able to see some amazing effects if you use them continuously. 





 Can you see the differences on my face?
I don't know if you can see the cleaner pores and the dead skins cells have have been removed. This is a product that removes the dead skin cells and cleanses the pores very deeply. I chose this product because I wanted to clean my pores. It doesn't actually clean the all pores that are full of sebum. But it did cleanse the pores to a certain extent. For removing the dead skin cells, you certain can feel the smoothness on your skin after using this product. In addition, your skin seems a bit brighter after using this product, even though it may be temporary. It doesn't really stimulate your skin very much, but I recommend that you massage it very gently because there are small particles in it. I rubbed my face like crazy and my face eventually became red after all. I don't encourage anyone to scrub it too hard. LOL :)


 A pouch weighs about 7g and it was a bit too much for me for a one-time use. 
So I put the leftovers on a plastic bag and kept it in the refrigerator. 
I personally liked the lemon fragrance and I believe everyone has their own taste.
You need be careful so that these particles of baking powder don't go into your eyes. 
It's a bit slippery when you are washing them off, but they wash off very well.
The pores have been cleaned off, but I cannot do anything about the sebum that are being piled inside the next morning. It is extremely important that you take care of your pore and sebum all the time. I tried to use this product for about three times a week. I've been using it for quite some time and my nose isn't red anymore. LOL :) 
I should be using this continuously because it's not that expensive. 
I guess it's a pretty good product by considering its price. 


Click here to purchase the product.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기