2013년 1월 25일 금요일

Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk Review


Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk

Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk





 

Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk 
Volume: 3.4g

A sensual match between a lovely color and a refreshing emotions of a girl
The 24 stories of emotions in the 24 colors

1. The vivid colors can be applied on the lips as it is
2. A smooth lip without bringing dead skin cells into attention
3. It maintains a healthy lip with rich nutrition and moisturizing effects
 





 
This is Etude House's Dear My Blooming Lips-talk!
I kind of talked about this product in my previous review and I wanted to write a full review on it. 



 

The color that I bought was PK004. (Thrilling pink)
The name is really funny.. thrilling pink. LOL
Don't be surprised~ There are 24 colors for Dear My Blooming Lips-talk and
all of the 24 colors have names like this. 




 

The case really has the distinctive design of Etude House.
It's a case that looks like a gift that's been wrapped by a pink ribbon.
It kind of reminds me of the pumpkin wagon in Cinderella. LOL







 

Is it really thrilling? LOL


 


 
The color that came out on the back of my hands
It's quite good because the color is very noticeable even if you just apply it once. 




 

This is my bare lips.
The photographs below are my lips after applying the 'thrilling pink'. 










 I was very often embarrassed whenever I put on a pink lipstick because my dead skin cells stood out a lot. I cannot say that Dear My Blooming Lips-talk doesn't let your dead skin cells to stand out, but they make the lips stand out far less than many other products. I usually apply it on my lips without doing make-ups on my eyes because I have such a white skin and everyone would stare at my lips. You can apply it all over your lips like I did or you can do the gradation.  I skipped the gradation because because I do not have rooms for it. I haven't been using this product for quite a while because Clinic Chubby Stick was so comfortable to use. I should be using this more now.. because I can't do make-ups when I am going to the academy. It will surely make me look like I've done my make-ups. LOL 

 

Click here to purchase the product.

댓글 2개: