2013년 1월 22일 화요일

VOV Face Clear Concealer Review


VOV Face Clear Concealer

VOV Face Clear Concealer







 

<VOV Face Clear Stick Concealer - No.21 Light Beige>

This is VOV's stick concealer. I bought it because it was a fairly famous product among the the cheap concealers online. First of all, is is extremely convenient because it is a stick-type product. I have written a review of the liquid-type as well and the liquid-type is a bit thick to use.
I believe this is one of the products that I use most frequently because it applies in thin layers and also because it has the covering capability to a certain extent. Expensive cosmetics have good reasons to be expensive, but I feel more excited when I find out that cheaper products like this perform their functions so well. I would probably be using this product from now on. 


Click here to purchase the product.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기