2013년 1월 23일 수요일

ETUDE HOUSE Silk Scarf Moist Hair Mist 120ml Review


ETUDE HOUSE Silk Scarf Moist Hair Mist 120ml

ETUDE HOUSE Silk Scarf Moist Hair Mist 120ml



How to use: Shake it well, spray the mist on wet or dry hair 10cm away from the hair and absorb the mist completely. 
* You'll be able to maintain a calm hair by carrying and spraying it on your hair all the time
* Essence/serum → Mist



Ingredients: Purified water, cyclopentasiloxane, ethanol, dicaprylyl carbonate, propylene glycol,  argan spinosa kennel oil, camellia oil, sunflower seed oil, macadamia seed oil, Disodium EDTA, cetrimonium chloride, steartrimonium, monium chloride, amodimethicone, isopropyl alcohol,  trideceth-12, PEG-14M, PEG-20 Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-32, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, herbs








 
It doesn't fit on one hand. :)
It's the size of a smart phone. LOL
I compared it with Galaxy 3 and the length was almost the same LOL 



 


  I got this as a birthday gift and I am finally writing the review on this.
The manufacturing date is December 9th, 2011.
I guess it doesn't really matter. It's becoming a year since I bought this.


 

I took a photograph with the lid!




 
The lid looks like a furrow. So it's very easy to spray.
It's a hair spray that has paid great attention to little things! :)



<Test on the hand - dispersibility>




 
I sprayed on my hand twice!
It applied to the skin very evenly. It lumped up a bit, but I can say that it sprays quite well.
It has the same smell with silk scarf products. I think they all have the smell of fruit shampoos. It smells very good. But it can be little disgusting if you spray them too much. 



<Test on the hair - function>





 
You'll probably be able to that my hair had calmed down a lot.
I didn't expect much, but it really did calm my hair down after all.
My hair feel a lot more smooth as well. I think it's a hair mist that matches very well with me.
Also, it's not that expensive. The size isn't that big, so you'll be able to carry it around in your bag.

There is one thing that you must be aware of.
 You should always spray the mist 10cm away from your hair. In that way, the mist gets sprayed evenly on to the hair. You hair will lump up and look oily if you spray the mist too close. In addition, you hair will smell disgusting if you spray it too close. And also, it is recommended that you spray the mist on dry hair. You should rather apply essence or serum on wet hair. At last, you shouldn't spray the mist on the top of your head. You ought to spray it on your hair as much as possible. All of hair products should be applied on the hair. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------


<General evaluation>
Advantages: 1. Your hair calms down and becomes smooth. 
2. It's inexpensive.
3. It smells good.

Disadvantages: None!

Would I purchase this product again?: ●●●●◐ 95%
It is recommended that you finish using the hair mist within a year from the manufacturing date
(I should be using it quickly!)


Click here to purchase the product.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기