2013년 1월 22일 화요일

Etude house My Dear blooming pact SPF30 Review


Etude house My Dear blooming pact SPF30


Etude house My Dear blooming pact SPF30




 
This is the pact that I bought at Etude. 
I am only carrying the Dear My Blooming Pact these days. LOL :)




 
The ribbon button is also very cute! LOL :)


 
The one that I bought was no.1 light beige. The product has two types, no.1 and no.2.


 

The puff is also very pretty with the lace.
Etude never disappoints me!



 The pact looks like a heart.
I've been using this a lot, but that heart design didn't erase! I like it!





 There is a bit of difference in the color.
You won't be able to see huge difference in the color if you have a white skin.
You know.. I am not that white.. LOL
Anyway, I would definitely buy this again and this is a pact that I like the most among many other products that I've used until this day. 

 


 

Click here to purchase the product.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기